Pages

Our Blog



We are a year 5/6 (9-10 year olds) class from Bairds Mainfreight Primary School in Auckland, NZ.

You can see some of our learning that took place in Room 12 in 2010 and 2011.

NB: I have moved to a new school now so this blog is no longer active. You are still welcome to comment and look at the great fun we had over the past two years.

Thank you for all the lovely comments :)
Tara T-J
Contact : (@taratj on Twitter)


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gratin de pommes de terre - the process

Yay here is how we made Pascale's Gratin de pommes de terre recipe. We hope that you can see the fun we had. We enjoyed it so much that we worked through the bells. True engagement. We are looking forward to trying some more recipes.

4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I think I will try that recipe when I get home tonight. :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks sooo yummy! You will all be able to make this for your own families now too and I am sure they will think you are very clever - tino pai tamariki!
    I look forward to seeing your next cooking adventure and I think Jamie Oliver might have to watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested to know how the aluminium container at the end tasted!

    ReplyDelete