Pages

Our Blog



We are a year 5/6 (9-10 year olds) class from Bairds Mainfreight Primary School in Auckland, NZ.

You can see some of our learning that took place in Room 12 in 2010 and 2011.

NB: I have moved to a new school now so this blog is no longer active. You are still welcome to comment and look at the great fun we had over the past two years.

Thank you for all the lovely comments :)
Tara T-J
Contact : (@taratj on Twitter)


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maths Progess


Here is a picture of my maths book. It shows that my strength in times-tables are my 10s and my 7s. I need to work on my 6s. The first time I did my 10s I got 36 right then i got 38. This means I am getting better! That makes me feel great! - Tuseilda

If you want to try and beat my score check out www.tutpup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment