Pages

Our Blog



We are a year 5/6 (9-10 year olds) class from Bairds Mainfreight Primary School in Auckland, NZ.

You can see some of our learning that took place in Room 12 in 2010 and 2011.

NB: I have moved to a new school now so this blog is no longer active. You are still welcome to comment and look at the great fun we had over the past two years.

Thank you for all the lovely comments :)
Tara T-J
Contact : (@taratj on Twitter)


Sunday, September 19, 2010

St Clair Post Cards


St Clair sounds like a cool place. It has lots of shops at the beach
It sounds like the beach is a cool place to go to because I love to go to the beach.
If I were there I would vist the...
Beach
St Clair school
Shops.
I am really interested now that i have seen the post-cards. I think My class will agree too.

Now there are lots of shops at the beach and the houses are new and fancy. But before there were not many shops at the beach - just houses
The houses were old and made of wood.

From Phoenix.

PS Thanks For the chocolate We will send you something back.



No comments:

Post a Comment